Subject: Invitation | Lámfalussy Lectures Conference | 27 January 2025
From: "Lamfalussy Lectures Conference" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2025 15:09:41 +0200

Dear Distinguished Guest,

It is our greatest pleasure to invite you to the next edition of the
Lámfalussy Lectures Series – the flagship international event series of
the Magyar Nemzeti Bank, the central bank of Hungary-, the

10th Lámfalussy Lectures Conference

on

27 january 2025

at the

MNB Headquarters

(Budapest, Krisztina krt 55.)

under the theme

The Age of Geoeconomics: Evolution of Central Banking

Programme:

Lámfalussy Gala: 26 January 2025

4 pm

Venue: Museum of Fine Arts (H-1146 Budapest, Dózsa György út 41.)

Lámfalussy Lectures Conference: 27 January 2025

Venue: Magyar Nemzeti Bank Headquarters, Lámfalussy Conference Centre

(H-1013 Budapest Krisztina krt. 55.)

The Lámfalussy Lectures Series, named after Baron Alexandre

Lámfalussy, „the father of the Euro”, is an international conference
hosted by the MNB. It is a leading platform for economic decisionmakers to
discuss the most urgent and topical issues related to global economic
policy.

 <https://registration.mnb.hu/Registration/rendezvenyek/lamfalussy2025>

Registration is open until 21 January 2025.

The agenda and further details about the conference are available on our
website.

 <https://www.mnb.hu/en/lamfalussy/>

For further information about the event contact us at
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

Kind regards,

Lámfalussy Lectures Conference Organising Team

 <https://www.mnb.hu/en/lamfalussy/>

  _____

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) or
entity(ies) to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any
review, retransmission or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and destroy the entire message.
Disclaimer: Any e-mail messages from Magyar Nemzeti Bank shall not be
binding nor construed as constituting any obligation on the part of Magyar
Nemzeti Bank, unless Magyar Nemzeti Bank and the recipient(s) have
explicit otherwise agreed upon in writing.

 Please consider the environment before printing this email.